The content on this website is copyrighted in my name. I want to strike the appropriate balance between getting my content widely distributed while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. The following conditions apply to the use of this blog:
- Share. Just as the authors are sharing their posts with you, you may copy, distribute and transmit the work to others.
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by each blog post author (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes for financial gain.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work or the individual posts of the blog authors.
- Permission. You have my permission to print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Clarence E. Stowers, Jr. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.clarencestowers.com.”
For permissions to use the material in any other way and for other copyright-related questions, please contact each author individually. For general questions about this blog, please do not hesitate to email me.
Download Your FREE Guide
Once you click the link in the Confirmation email, you FREE guide will download immediately.