Oh my goodness…my day has been filled w/intense meetings…my mind needs a break.
So, I’ve compiled a list of questions, as Arsenio Hall says, "that make you go hmmm…"
Here we go!
1. Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
2. If 7-11 is open 24-hrs a day, 365 days a year why are there locks on the door?
3. If nothing ever sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?
4. Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
5. Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
6. Why do "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
7. If you can’t drink and drive, why do you need a driver’s license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots?
8. Why does your nose "run" and your feet "smell"
9. Why is it called a "building" when its already built?
10. Why do they call them apartments when they are all stuck together?
11. What is another word for "thesaurus"?
Ok, back to work…my minds is clear now…
What about you – what’s on your mind?
Download Your FREE Guide
Once you click the link in the Confirmation email, you FREE guide will download immediately.